Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Takes Two

Happy Spring! Oh its not spring where you are, well it is in Cedar City. High of today was 66. Now that's spring weather if you ask me. I hope life is going great, I also hope you all had wonderful V-days. :)

Now I'm only 18 years old, I'll be 19 in a few months but I have learned some very great info if you care to know what it is continue on reading....

Marriage is about compromise. Give and take on both ends. Now you are thinking what does Lizzy Brown know about marriage. Not a whole lot, I'm not married I've only been in a few relationships and none have really worked out. But I came from a family of divorced parents and I read a lot of relationships books. If i could give anyone advice its learn to compromise now, it will be a lot easier when you are in a relationship. That is why I don't think any of mine worked out, I was too set on myself and what I wanted out of it and i didn't even care about the other person.

It also takes two to break two. Growing up with divorced parents it was very easy to get caught playing the blame game. "Well she did this, that's why we aren't together." or my favorite "Oh well you tell him, that its his fault and I did nothing wrong." Wrong, I believe and have seen first handle in my own life and in the lives of people around me it takes two to break two. You can't have a fight and think you did absolutely nothing wrong. There is a fault somewhere, go back and check your work; you will find the error.

Dear future husband, I saw this super cute bunny on Pinterest, can we have one one day? I think our kids would really enjoy one. And if we can't have a bunny lets get a dog. Your pick, I would enjoy something smaller, but like I said, your pick. Also I don't care if we are poor for a bit, lets just be poor together. We don't need big rings, or a big house right away. As long as we are happy, lets do it together.

Enjoy your life people, I know I'm young and why would anyone take any advice from me. Well I've been through a lot in my life, a lot of dark places people don't even know about. I've watched a marriage first handle fall apart, I've seen two people fall out of love with each other, yet the passion is still there. I've learned a lot in my little life so take what you will. :)

Confessions of the one and only Lizzy Brown: I am so obsessed with my hair right now. I want it to grow long long, I love my new blonde color I would go blonder if it wouldn't completely kill my hair. My hair is  like my baby, I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment