Monday, March 3, 2014

JLaw


Lets talk about JLaw for a second. Did you watch the Oscars last night? If you didn't that's a shame, you should have made time. Oh you had homework, yup don't care. Your boyfriend came over, still could have watched. Say what.. you fell asleep, now that's just sad.

Jennifer Lawrence was the best dressed of the night. I mean look at her. Stunning. Simple stunning. The peplum waist line, so 1940's and the red on the red carpet. LOVE! The jewelry was just enough, the simple diamond necklace love it. Ah. She looks like she should be on the cover of Vanity Fair.
I know you all think I have a women crush on Jen, its because I do. She is such an amazing role model. She is so successful and so down to earth. OH don't believe me, go look up some interviews on you-tube, you'll see. She also is extremely funny, and loves food.

Jennifer is like a normal person and just walked outside and became famous. She don't act like most actors and actress.

If one day I can be half as successful and half as funny as JLaw my life would be complete.

One day I will meet her, and I'll tell her we were meant to be best friends. Because I think we were sister and I was just given up for adoption, they knew I wouldn't even be half as great as my older sister. I mean look at us, don't we kinda look alike. Just kidding, I wish.


Confession of the one and only Lizzy Brown: If you were wondering that selfie Ellen took with all my favorite people, yes it is my phone wallpaper. Got a problem with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment