Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Miss Me?

I'm back! I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the blog spot earth there for a little bit. I'm sorry about that. My life is great. I have a really great job I love, I go to school every day, and I'm an O-Leader. Yeah, that will never get old.

Okay people listen up. I've learned a few things and I'm going to share them with you right now.

Its okay to like Valentines day. I've hated it for most my teen life, and this year I can't wait to celebrate it. No, I don't have a man. Yes, I do have some super fun plans! :)

I've learned that 32 days can not come soon enough. Disneyland with some of my really good friends can not wait for this trip.
Also learned I probably should have taken my nutrient class. Every bad thing he tells us could go wrong with our body's i feel like i have it. Of when he talks about a disease I feel like i have that too.... But I LOVE the class. Everyone should take a nutrient class. I've learned a lot.

I've also learned that in five years I have changed so much, for better. Five years ago I was an 8th grade brat who danced 6 days of the week, loved Lucy from Charlie Brown, and all I ever wanted to do was fit in. After that I discovered myself, join theater, found out I decent voice and really feel like 100 bucks on the stage. Being on stage I just felt like a light was shining off my body and I wanted everyone to see me. You think my self-centered? I'm not you get on stage and try it, you will see.  Also in those years I found out that boys are bad. All they do is buy you dinner, tell you your pretty and leave you with heart ache in your time of desperate need.

Now here I am in college refection on my very young life. I don't think I would do anything over again. Everything that has happened to me has shaped me into the person I am. I wouldn't really be me without them. My parents divorce, my grandmas death, my best friend moving away, fighting with my mom, the friends I picked, watching chick flicks, dancing, theater, up to me coming to SUU. I feel so blessed to be here, this school is for me. And if you think its for you, it is. :)

Thank you to everyone in my life. You have all made an impact on me. Even if you don't even know me and just read my blog. Thank you. Thank you for the days you have been there for me. Thank you for making my laugh, or cry,or want to punch you in the face. Thank you. Thank you. Without you I wouldn't be me. And I think me is pretty amazing.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I think I have a crush on one of my professors. NO he isn't old, hes cute maybe married, who knows. Okay enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment