Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Whats to come in 2014

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it has come, but it has and I'm ready for it. This year is going to be the best year yet. I'm going to....

Be an Orientation Leader at SUU. (still can't believe it)
Get a promotion at work
I'm going to try a new type of food
I will be buying the iPhone 5s
I'm going to enjoy Valentines day (HATE that holiday)
I'll kiss 4 different men. Why 4? 2 wasn't enough and 3 wouldn't feel right
I will be the ultimate Catch Phrase player, everyone will want me on their team
Meet someone famous like Jennifer Lawrence (its going to happen)
Eat cake donuts after my workout
I'll hand wash my car



Those my friends are not new years resolutions. I really don't believe in new years resolutions, they never work. These are just things that I want to happen in the year 2014. Make it a good one folks!

Confession of Lizzy Brown: Instead of buying my $125 dollar textbook. I bought myself some really cute clothes. And I'm feeling no shame at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment