Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wondering Where I Am?

Has it been oh 4 months since Ive lasted posed? It has, it has indeed. Wondering about my love life are you? Well let me tell you, rememeber that kid (we wont mention names) that I was madly in love with? Well I'm not anymore, but he thinks I am. MEN! They are pissing me off lately. My heart belongs to the one and only PAUL WESLEY. We are to be married soon.


You believe me? Didn't think so. But I am in love with Paul! There are no real men in Heber, I think Im ready for the next step in life collage boys, because I'm getting to the point where a card board box is looking attractive if it gave me the time of day! :)



Thats all for now!


Confession of Lizzy Brown: I think it would be fun to be a total brat like on mean girls and Katherine on Vampire diaries just for a little bit, you know shake things up for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment