Sunday, August 19, 2012

School is Coming

Happy Sunday bloggers! :) School It starts Friday! I can not beleve this! I Lizzy Brown am going to be a SENIOR! I'm I really old enough- I think not! I feel like it was just yesterday I was in 4 grade crushing on what I thought to be the cutest boy in the world and following him around durning reeces! (p.s. I still go to school with this boy and I'm slowly starting to think he is the cutest boy and I might just start followng him around again!)

Top Ten Not Excited and Excited thoughts on School Starting;
1. Excited- To see the people I've missed
2. Not Excited- To see the people I didn't miss I'm not excited to hear their voices again. :(
3. Excited- For the fact I get to leave school early and get credit
4. Excited- To wear the few new school clothes I've got.
5. Not Excited- For Homework
6. Not Excited- For all the Drama high school has to offer
7. Excited- FOOTBALL GAMES
8. Not Excited- to see all the couple being so cute and all over each other everywhere I turn. Its just another reminder I'm still single. Single Senior.
9. Not Excited- MATH
10. Excited- This is my last year I have to deal with all the things that I wasnt excited about!

Confession of Lizzy Brown: Brianna this is for you. For all the things she could bet she bets her hat. I came up with better things to bet then that!

No comments:

Post a Comment