Saturday, August 25, 2012

That Girl


I am Lizzy Brown- Blondie hair, blue eyes, loud crazy girl, and I want to be that girl. The girl  I've always wanted to be.

The girl who is smooth with all the ladies, the girl who has multiply friends circles, the girl who has the cute clothes and adorable hair. I want to be her! She can raise her hand in class and not be afraid of being wrong or can walk up to a guy and ask him on a date. Who is funny and people laugh at her jokes. I just want to not care what people think of me!

This quote "Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery." My quote I'm going by this year-- My senior year in high school. I'm going to do something courageous for 20 second everyday. So far...well I'm working on it. I just have to be the Lizzy Brown I want to be!

Confession of Lizzy Brown: Sometimes when you see things, it makes you wanted it more, and that my friend leads you to trying harder then you did before. I'm going to try every hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment