Sunday, July 10, 2011

Once Again Another Life Lesson Learned


Well folks it's been a crazy few days! I can start off by sharing this little message with you. Life changes so fast. I've learned that for myself. One min your feeling fine then BAM you don't feel fine!

So when I get sick. I'm sick, weak and my body sorta shuts down. (Not good) Doesn't happen a lot but when it does there is always a trip to the hospital involved. :( I was sitting in the movie theatre with my family (thank goodness it wasn't a date) and I started to feel sick. Head hurting, along with some stomach problems. Then next thing I knew I was running and I mean RUNNINg to the bathroom where then I processed to throw up. When I was done then I realized I didn't shut the stall door and every women who was in there was just watching me, just watching. Get a life right? Then I sat out in the lobby with my dad till movie was over and the rest of my family would come out. And from the time period of 10-4 I throw up 10 times. Not very fun then is when my dad put me in his car and we were off to the ER.

I got to get a IV. But I was so dehydrated I have no vain to put it in. He poked me 2 times till he found one that would work! :( I couldn't stop crying it hurt! Then I got to come home around 8 and then I slept for pretty much the whole day. I just feel drained and instead of writing cuz my right hand (hand i write with) has a nice bruise and hurts..i typed with my left hand this fun little message for you guys.

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: I can type pretty fast with one hand! You should try it some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment