Friday, July 15, 2011

Childhood is Over

Harry Potter. The boy who lived. The boy who everyone knows! The boy who everyone died for too! Well as everyone knows Part two came out this morning! It was so AMAZING! Some parts I had to remind myself to breath other part I had to close my eyes so the tears wouldn't all come out at once!

GUYS!! ITS OVER!! My childhood is over! Harry Potter was the first movie I ever went to in the movie theatre i would like to say it was the last too, but its not! :P ha ha! But its just weird to think they are all grown up and I will not being going to the movie theatre again asking to see Harry Potter unless I see it again. Which I will!: :P BUT ITS OVER!!
Sad.

The kiss. Ya it was great we waited 10 years for it and someone had the nerve to say "Woe" I wanted to hit him so hard!

Ron had to take off his shirt to and ruin the allusion of his super hotness. Its ok Ronald you will always have a spot in my heart. I will still love you even tho your points went down on my hotness scale!

Like my death mark. Ya Kim rocks! :) She was so HOT yesterday! :D


Confession of Lizzy Brown: Good bye bipolar weather of Utah! HELLO warm California beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment