Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Few things you should know

Dear future Husband. Here are a few things I think you should know about me before we do anything that will effect the rest of our life's! So enjoy reading and if you don't like me by the end of thing...well we just aren't meant to be!
1. I would really like a yellow launder room. If I can have that you can have your man cave or whatever you want to call it where you can just hang out do whatever no girls aloud!


2. I think kids come good in odd numbers like 1, 3, 5. Thats as High as I go. I really like the number 3! It's my lucky number!

3. Camping is not a vacation. Sorry. It's not fun- if you love camping then you can go I will stay home in my nice WARM bed! :) My idea of camping is staying at a hotel that doesn't have a mini fridge in it.


4. You will not be decorating our house with dead things. They wont hang on our walls they wont sit on our floors, or coffee tables, etc. Once again I'm very sorry thats just not how you decorate.

5.I will not be driving a van! Sorry. I think they are stupid and I really hate them.


Confessions of Lizzy Brown: 9 Days till the Vacay starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment