Monday, November 8, 2010

A-Z

Things that descripe me from A-Z

A: I'm pretty Adorable
B: Brown (it is my last name) or BOYS! (love those!)
C: I hate Cats
D: Dark something I'm not nor will ever be
E: ELIZABETH JORDAN BROWN!
F: Funny (I'm pretty funny)
G: well I am a Girl
H: Harry Potter! It comes out in 10 days you know!
I: I love cheaper by the dozen!
J: "J" It's the letter of a boy I use to like! (He was UGLY)
K: Kowalis now that's a good last name right there
L: I'm pretty Lovable!
M: Men can't live without them, can't not love them either
N: I found a new love for NAPS! They are great
O: Lizzy is a pretty open person
P: PINK! One of my favorite colors
Q: Quinn, favorite character on glee! I wish I had her pretty face
R: Rip Stick! Fun word
S: Shopping! Sister! I wish I had a sister! (SO BAD)
T: Tim also the name of a boy i use to like, psh hes in the past
U: yUp! I've got a crazy life
V: Van a car I will NEVER drive. (no matter how many kids I have)
W: Well, I want to go to Italy really bad.
X: I'm a pretty eXciting person
Z: Zachary is my only normal brother

xx
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment