Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sisters

I have always wondered why I never got a sister! I have always wanted a sister and older sister one who I could go to for help with friends or one to talk about boys or steel there clothes or even fight with. I have always wanted one and never got one. Now it's to late to get one. But have you ever asked yourself why god does the things he does? Well it's for a reason and sometimes we might not know the reason. I'm still trying to figure out why I never got a sister or why I went through half the stuff I went throgh. But he doesn't do it just to do it!

Girls or boys (whoever reads my blog) be so grateful if you have a sister! I want you to tell her you lover her right now! (DO IT) You should spend more time with her because people like we who don't have a sister would love to take her aways and spend all the time in the world with her. So be so grateful you have her in your life!


Not really a sister picture but I thought it was cute! And if I was little I would so do that!

xo
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment