Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving/Black Friday

What a great two days! The first day (being thanksgiving) you can eat as much food as you want, and no one will or can yell at you for it! Also it's a great day to think of all the thinks you are grateful for in your life. Want to hear one of mine? I'm so grateful (thankful whatever) for Thanksgiving! Here's something to think about People in London or Italy or where ever they don't have thanksgiving. Sad huh? They don't get one day were they can eat and eat and eat! To bad for them.

BLACK FRIDAY! Who doesn't love this day? Well a lot of people, but not me! I love it! Waking up at 2 in the morning and going shopping, it's amazing! I woke up at 2:30 this morning and went into American Fork went to 2 different Walmarts, Target (love), and Smiths Market place! Guess what we got a great deal on KITCHEN AID! Hoary!I'm so glad, I've wanted one forever! Now I have one! :D

The confession of Lizzy: I really enjoy setting my table.

Lizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment