Saturday, September 11, 2010

Home

When I get bored I look up some really random things! :D This time I looked up my future home! :D I love it! SO here is the run down on it, I have the best kitchen in the world, a piano room (T plays the piano), TV room, Home office, 1 room for my little boy, 2 little girl rooms, 1 girl nursery, master bed room, Craft room! (i have always wanted one) Landry room, and a play room! I think its perfect! :D

The house


*If you click on the picture with everything it will come up bigger so you can see it better!
Lizzy xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzy girl, I love the house! Very, very cute! Congrats on White Christmas call back. I am proud of you! Miss you! You need to come down here for one of your brakes in school! The girls and I would LOVE to see you! Lots of LOVE!

    ReplyDelete