Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friends

Hello fellow bloggers! Where have I been you ask? Well my life has been kind of crazy. School started, football games, church, boys, and friends, homework. You know so sorry I haven't blogged for a bit!

Friday night me and some of my best est friends had a girls night at my house! Oh my goodness, it was so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a really really long time! We all sat on my tramp snuggled with blankets and we talked about boys, school, boys, and more boys! I just love girls nights! We also text ed each other when we were sitting right next to each other! Ha ha kind of funny I know but it was tons of fun! :) We also ate so much candy my stomic hurt really bad the next day!

I have some of the greatest friends in the whole wide world! I love them to death, they are always there for me! Even when I do something stupid or say something that's not very nice they still love me! :D I'm so glad I have them I don't know what I would do wtih out them in my life! Love you guys!

Lizzy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment