Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fairly tails

You have heard the fairly tails where a girl in distress goes to a ball or out in the forest or to the beach and she meets a boy who in the end ends up to be her prince charming. Then he returns the item she dropped or lost for example: Glass slipper, her voice, or her life! (he kisses her and she comes back.) Well do you want to hear my fairly tail? I think its a pretty cute story! ok here it goes..

Once upon a time there was a girl named L, she had kind of a hard life, but it was her life its all she knew so she deal ed. One Sunday she met this boy T at church (lets pretend its the ball) He sat right next to her and they talked the whole time. T really liked L so did L!He said to L "Oh L we will be married in the morning" :D But the bell rung at 2 sharp and L got up and said "sorry I have to go now" she ran out of the room and T didn't even get a answer to him marrying her. But L left one very important thing, her Scriptures. He said I will find L and then I will marry her. But He could not find her he looked for 2 whole days. L could not stop thinking about T and how much she loved him. Then a knock on her door she ran to the door but her little brothers got in the way. At the door there was T with her pink ripped scripture case. L ran to T and he returned her scriptures and then they were married in the Logan temple and lived hap ply ever after! :D The end!

Cute I know! :D
Lizzy xo

3 comments:

  1. that is adorable! :) my favorite part is the (lets pretend its a ball!) haha its so cute and need i say romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lizzy! I love this story! You are such a cutie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Lizzy! haha you are so cute. :) :)

    ReplyDelete