Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank You All Around

I've been pretty selfish these days. I haven't expressed to anyone how grateful I am. So here goes nothing...

I'm grateful for my dad and all the love and support he has given me through the years. Without him I'm not sure if i would be as functional as I am. I love you daddy. Thanks for all the amazing traits and qualities you have given me. One day i hope to be as successful as you. Our little vacay this weekend is going to be amazing, so excited.

Thank you for giving the world good music.

I'm really really grateful for my wonderful Willow Brook Family. Most of them have been there for my in my time of need. Now I know I bash on WB a lot, but for the most part I'm pretty glad I made the choice to live there. Apartment 10 is pretty amazing, apartment 14 and 38 and 39 have some pretty great people living in them too.

Michelle and Alex, I love you more than words could describe. Now I know I'm loud and crazy, and when we play catch phrase you want to punch me in the face, but thanks for not doing that. You girls make me so happy. I'm grateful to live with you. Sorry things haven't been the best at our house, but things will get better. I know that for a fact. LOVE YOU GIRLS!

I'm grateful for pickles.

To my best friend. I know you're far away, but I love snap chatting you. I wish you knew how much I missed you. Please move back to cedar, I need you more than you need me. :) Thanks for loving me even when I disappoint you.

Thank you to the Dr who is has helped me get my life back in check, well for the most part. I'm grateful for modern medicine thats for sure.

I'm grateful for Disneyland. I really believe that it is the happiest place in the world.

I'm thankful for sloths. They are ugly I know, but they make me happy and thats all that matters.

I'm also extremely grateful for my little Boston and Navy. They are some of the cutest kids I have ever nannied for. They make me laugh ever day. I always am looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday. Sometimes they test my patience, but they make me look forward to having kids of my own one day.

I'm grateful for movies that make me believe that true love and happy ever afters still happen in this sick messed up world. You know the movies that you get the warm and fuzzes and make you say, "this doesn't happen in real life." I really want to believe it does, and it will happen for me one day. Maybe I just shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm a girl.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: People have told me that I care too much, but its better than not caring at all right?

1 comment: