Sunday, May 25, 2014

Long Time No Blog

Hello. I'm so bad at this blogging thing, like really bad.  Life has just been like really crazy.

I'll fill you in on the life of Lizzy Brown.

1. I've finished my first semster at SUU. I loved almost ever mintue here. SUU is such an amazing school, and I've met some pretty wonderful people and i've done some pretty crazy stuff. Danced on the stage, secret relationships, midnight walks, 80's stripper dance parties, etc. I can't believe I have one year of college under my belt, thats crazy.

2. I'm all moved out of apartemnt 46, and all moved into my new apartment with Alex and Michelle. I have my own room, don't get me wrong I loved sharing a room with chicken legs, but having my own room is very nice. I really like where I live and a lot of my friend live here. It's going to be a lot of fun living over here in Willow Brook.

3. There's been a boy for the past little bit, not a boyfriend. Just a boy. I like him and he's great, but I'm not sure whats going to come of it. Maybe something good, maybe nothing who knows. It's really confusing the more I think about it, so I've decided just not to think and just live in the moment So...

4. I lost one of the best things that has happened to me. I got let go of being a summer orientation leader. :( I have been really really upset, and really could understand why I was given this amazing job and opptunity to just have it taken from me. After thoughtless hours of thinking and praying I think I know why this happened. I'm pretty sure I was suppose to met all these people. Each one of them have thought me something about myself that I really didn't even know. They have helped me grow as a person, and for that I will forever be grateful.

5. I am now 19 years old. My birthday was on Thursday and it was the BEST DAY EVER (I serious hope you read that just as tangled says it.) My roommates are so amazing and made me cupcakes and bought me floating launders. I even got my very first lap dance from my good friend Tyson. Heres to 19.

Confessions of the one and only Lizzy Brown: Trusting in the Lord and just having hope is probably the only thing that has been getting me through my days the past couple of weeks. I'm grateful for a loving heavenly father who has a plan for me.

1 comment: