Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding



The Royal Wedding it was lovely! She looked beautiful he looked very handsome! It was just a wonderful and lovely day! They just look so in love in all these picture. Shes is probably the luckiest girl in the whole world! I mean she was just a normal girl like me and then she meets the prince at college and then she marrys him. Now she is probably the happiest and luckiest girl ever! I mean I would love to dream that could happen to me, but guess what it wont! :( But thats ok ill get over it! Did you see her dress! OH MY GOSH! I loved it- that is like my dream dress! It was just so beautiful of my gosh. She is a very beautiful girl- lucky to her that just comes naturally!

I can't for that day where I can wear a beautiful white dress that makes me look amazing and my hair is perfect, and every one is there to celebrate with and for me!

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: I hate being in a funk. How do you get out of it, help anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment