Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Life

Turning 16- Felt the same as 15. Just another day but you get gifts and get to eat cupcakes with candies in them.

Getting your licence- Better the the day you turn 16. You are a free person. No more asking your parents to take you places. You just drive yourself! :D It's pretty cool. I was really scared the first time i drove without them in the car. Now I'm fine without them although i do miss they keeping me company! :D

Next step- dating. HEY BOYS! Yup remember me, Lizzy. Well I'm 16 now so get on the asking me ok.

Confession of Lizzy Brown: I had "surprise visitors" your not welcome. Sorry.
Oh and Happy sweet 16 Emilee Mae and Brianna V! :D They turned 16 this week! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I long to turn 16! Hooray for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete