Saturday, February 6, 2010

Memorys

Wizard of oz is over!! Their is some happy and sad to this! Happy because I can do something after school now, like homework (YAY toally just kinding) But sad because of all the great people in that play now I dont get to see everyday!! We pretty much all lived together. we would have practice till like midnight then go home and sleep for a few hour. Then the next day we would all be back together agian and this system repeats>!!! :D

I'm in new play right now and its in the same place we practice Annie Get Your Gun in. OOH the memorys come flooding back! :D I that building has a lot of wonderful memorys!! The Jane Austin memory (that ones my favoirte) and much more!The re use parts of the stage from Annie and from Wizard!! So I think its kinda cool!! But me and Jana will walk around find something and we are like "ahhhh look we used that in Wizard or Annie" Oh man!

I really do love my crazy life!! I dont think I would change it! So many great memorys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment