Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Elle Woods/ Becky Bloomwood

So we all have seen the wonderful movie Legally Blonde right?? (if not i highly recomend it, great chick flick) So I got told today that I have an Elle Woods life!! Gah!! :D I love it, I dont know if i should have taken it as a insault or a completment.... I totally took it as a complement!! :D

So I thought about it and guess what I really do have an Elle Woods life!! :D I have the pink labtop, and the pink room!and I love to shop! I also kind of have a Becky Bloomwood kind of life too!! I LOVE to shop!! The store windows really do talk to me just like that movie!! NO JOKE!! I will walk by and say "I'm not going to go in there! I'm so not going in that store." Gah i see the super cute things in the window and guess what I'm the next one in line buying something from that store! haha

So I must say I really do love my Elle Woods/ Becky Bloomwood life!! I dont want to change it for anything!! Its the best life.. well i think! So lets just hope I make a lot of money or I marry someone with money if not I will be doomed!! I love to shop and I'm just a total girly girl!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment