Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm back

HELLO EVERYONE! Where did I go you ask? Well let me tell you. My life was taken over by the school Musical Beauty and the Beast! Now it is over and life is slowing started to come back. The Musical was the best one EVER! Trust me on this one! I'm not here to blog about that tho. This is a boy post

There is this boy. I like him. He knows. and that is pretty much were it ends. He is so hard to read. One second I think he likes me, but then the next I don't think that anymore! What in the world do I do? I like him. Ok I'm done talking about this!

Confessions of Lizzy Brown: I cracked I started listening to Christmas music and I started buying Christmas things. I'm so excited, but at the same time I hate Christmas, not a fan of all the secerts kept at Christmas time! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment