Thursday, September 8, 2011

411 :)

HELLO! Were you wondering when i would ever blog again? Well guess what your prayers are being answered right now! :)

411
Jr year is A LOT harder then I thought it would be.

I'm so ready for a new cell phone.

Selena Gomez came. Here to Utah an hour away. Want to guess where I was? I bet your thinking DUH in that place that's an hour away. WRONG. Have you even been more wrong. I was sitting home. Just sitting here wishing some how some way I would be there! Never happened. Wow this is to soon to talk about all these feeling. I don't

Confession of Lizzy Brown: How is it the ugly girls, or the stupid girls, or the ones with no self confidence can get a guy? I'm not that ugly. I'm not that stupid I have a brain that can manage a GPA of 3.8 and I believe in myself. How come I don't have a guy? and that ugly girl in my math class (sorry) has one? Care to explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment