Sunday, December 12, 2010

Be You

"He who tirms himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."
-Raymond Hull

Do you understand how true this is? I know in my life I have trimmed myself many times to fit in. To try to be cool or to be with my friends. Now I have learned for myself that you have to be you, not who the world wants you to be or even your friends. BE YOU! Don't trim yourself to fit in with who ever your trying to be. Please don't try and be someone else. I have learned this the hard way and I really don't want anyone having to go through it. Getting out isn't very fun. Trim yourself to be you and no one else. If you feel you can't be you when you are with people that's kind of a problem and you should fix it. Can I share another quote with you?

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

Great quote huh. This also a very true quote. Do you ever find yourself trying to be someone else? Hey if you want to take a few quality's from them totally fine but trying to be them, well can I share something. YOU WONT EVER BE THEM! I will always be Elizabeth Brow. That's that!

Confession of Lizzy brown: I love the snow. Oh wait, there is no snow on the ground in Utah. :(

Lizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment