Sunday, October 3, 2010

oh life...

I'm just full of all these emotions i don't know which one to get out first I just need to make a list of all my problems so here it is...

* Life is stressful
* Having Friend problems
* I have found myself being left out a lot lately
* People are just to dramatic for me to handle
* I have no clue were my life is going at this point
* I just want to scream
* Boys are dumb
* Girls are stupid
* I just don't feel good anymore

Oh can i say one thing that makes me so happy inside!

ZAC EFRON IS SO HOT! That face makes me melt and he is just so sweet and he has such a great way with words! Wow. I want to just kiss him.

The end.

Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. aaaah lizzy i love you! i am so sorry for your hard times. but this post made me laugh! a LOT! :) :) keep being your AWESOME self!

    ReplyDelete